Instagram is now used by millions of people around the world and with good reason: take pictures and share them with people has never been easier! Instagram is one of the fastest growing social networks in history. The mobile photo- and video sharing app, which launched in October of 2010, now boasts over 400 million monthly active users, 80 million photos posted each day, and 3.5 billion Likes per day.Instagram has become the go-to platform for users interested in both sharing visual stories and consuming them. Instagram has made a point of enabling creators. However, Instagram can be used very effectively, not only for networking, but for marketing purposes. If you have a business and want to promote it in the online environment, Instagram marketing is the answer!
We must develop a thick skin. With an unshakeable sense of self – and a commitment to being compassionate – nothing will faze you.
Mobile advertising has surpassed newspaper advertising for the first time in history, both large and small businesses alike to achieve measurable results with social media advertising. Instagram advertising generated more than half a million dollars in revenue, and is expected to double in a year, which is proof that many business owners put their money where their mouth is.
Instagram is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence.
Instagram platform is easy to use, is keen fun and bubbly and enthusiastic for users. If you have to advertise your product or try to build your list, integrating Instagram advertising in the marketing mix is essential. If you own your business or person responsible for the brand and social media, you should be aware of the reasons Instagram marketing is perfect for your business:
6 reasons why you should start marketing through Instagram today!
Instant Instagram: No need to wait until you return to your home or office to enjoy Instagram for brand building. Using your iPhone or Android, capture, edit, upload, add a comment (hashtag think of a word), and part of its brand profile in seconds.
Do not need to duplicate accounts: Unlike Facebook and Google, which are needed to set up a personal profile long before you can configure a brand, which is allowed to jump right to a sign on Instagram without any consequences. It is very easy set up process.
Everyone has an inner photographer: Many business owners are at a loss when it comes to using social networks to develop their customer base, especially as they have a way with words and know how to sharpen their creative content marketing. But everyone likes to take pictures and to be honest – almost every one of us feel as if we have the talent behind the camera. Although the results of the darkroom often show otherwise, simplicity and easy release of Instagram makes Herb Ritts your content marketing the product/service.
It makes your image Interesting: This is the great thing about using Instagram to showcase your product/service. Instagram filters are providers of office supplies, garbage collection, and even internet marketers cool. Use Instagram to showcase your product/service, and even your corporate culture capture spontaneous moment’s office. Instagram album the personality of brands in a way that no other exchange network has been able to achieve so far.
Create a page for your business location: Google Places and Google+ Local page for new businesses showed the importance of having a physical location associated with the presence of your brand online. Integration with the location database Instagram Foursquare allows to mark the location the photo was taken (eg your workplace), which provides added to the website on Instagram. If the user is browsing photos by location and see a product that is my appeal to them in their area, you have a new customer. If the location is not listed, you can add your company to the database / Foursquare Instagram.
This is easier to get subscribers: Since I cannot post links to Instagram, the public does not feel like they are bombarded with spam from your account by following the brand. If you post interesting images often used in Instagram, customers are more likely to go there than in any other social network. It will be easier for you to build brand recognition with more fan base. Due to Instagram easily connects to Facebook and Twitter, which contributes to the development of social networks, as well as for you. The same social networks marketing standards apply well – interact with (the comments and “likes”), and monitoring of their customers first. Instagram, which is actually still back.
These days,Instagram waits for no one. If you’re LATE for the party, you’ll probably be covered by all the noise and you might not be able to get your voice across. It could only mean that if you want to be heard by the crowd, you have to be fast; and on Instagram, that means you have to be REALLY fast.
Tips for business brands
Here it is! 8 tips to consider before you run Instagram marketing campaign to grow your business brand reach, engage your followers, or draw your target audience to your offer.
- Get a good foundation. Be sure to complete your company profile and your business, as was Instagram. Make sure to use a version of equality lights in your company logo as the profile picture.
- Tell why followers on Instagram. Since this is your thing, stay in business, not personal. It helps users identify with the brand and just make sure not to be too Salesy.
- Start with a plan. Strategize your Instagram (all media) planning promotions. Make a plan of implementation that lead to the goal. Not having a plan is the main reason why businesses fail in social media, but to do it before you start posting random or paying for traffic!
- Adjust to the new algorithm: The free ride is over on Instagram! As Instagram switches to an algorithmic feed, to ensure that their posts are seen, brands need to turn their focus to creating content that resonates with your audience.
- Do not let your voice be hashtags. Instead, give your business a voice of their own hashtag. Adjusting hashtags for identification purposes and for daily display, keep relevant and search. It is ideal for use hashtags, make sure you do not lose control and create too much in the post – quality on the quantity.
- Re-imagine your video format: Instagram is now allowing brands to tell richer stories, with the new video time limit being extended to 60 seconds long.
- Improve your appearance. The images are all in Instagram to ensure that the images and video look great. Instagram savvy users want to see the “beautiful” or read “funny” or refer to something significant. Tools other image / video applications and improve the look and feel of all that post on Instagram.
- Experiment with Instagram advertising: Instagram’s ad offerings have diversified over the past year. Now marketers can opt for photo, video or carousel ads — all with the option to link a website to learn more.
In Instagram the “squeaky wheel” gets the oil. You have to put yourself out there, to find people who will relate or even debate with you, depending on what you are looking for.
Although it does not provide connectivity that many Internet marketers are too obsessed, Instagram is the easiest and fun-to-use network. Marketing through Instagram can be a great for developing your company’s brand recognition with your customers online.
Humility, gentleness, and helpfulness go so much further and open doors you cannot imagine. Think from a higher level and try to see beyond today. Some hard work and insight will bring you to paths that will reward you so highly, it’ll make the little inconvenience you incurred so worth it.
Up to you …
The list of tips will not be completed without your contribution. Please add your valuable Instagram marketing tips in the comment section below. Oh yes! If you find my tips useful please share it among your peers.
A Digital Marketing aficionado having PG in Economics with specialization in Finance. I am an entrepreneur who takes keen interest in stocks, bullions and blockchain. Aside from being a consultant I enjoy writing on various topics. As a philanthropist, I am also involved in different activities contributing to the betterment of the environment and the society.